I bought this Rubicon Unlimited from the original California owner in early 2010. I’ve driven it about 1500 miles since.
It’s an awesome Jeep, but we have a 2 year old at home, other cars that are more baby-friendly, and I just don’t drive it.
If you aren’t familiar with the ‘Unlimited’, it was a three year (2004-2006) ‘limited’ production run of extended wheelbase two door wranglers. The extra 15″ of rear cab length provides much better highway stability and a lot more rear storage.
2006 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Extended 7/70 Warranty through 11/5/13 – Info below – Transferable
- 3.5” Rubicon Express Lift
- 12.5 x 33” BFG KM2 Tires
- Tube side steps
- Kargo Master Congo Cage
- Kargo Master 52″ x 60″ Bushman Steel Rack
- KC Lights (4)
- LoJack – Transferable (I never re-activated it)
- Wheel locks
- Seat covers
- Complete OEM soft-top – Never installed
- KN Performance Air Filter/Intake Kit – still in box
- KC HILITES H4 CONVERSION HEADLAMPS – still in box
- IPF 968 DRIVING LAMPS W/STONE GUARDS – still in box
- Lange POWER hoist a top – still in box
CA car most of its life.
Been in snow just a couple of times during first winter. Stored in heated garage during winters since. Runs perfectly. No rust at all. One tiny paint chip. I have changed the oil three times in 1500 miles.. LOL.
Over $26K into it.
KBB is $23K without the extended warranty or aftermarket parts
Sell it for $20K. Firm.
Plan Number 35216823
VIN Number 1J4FA64S76P774522
Description NEW ADDED CARE PLUS (FOR VEHICLES WITH 3/36 BASIC)
Expires on 2013-11-05 or 70000 miles
Start Date 2006-11-05
Deductible Per Repair $100.00
Towing Coverage $100 Roadside Assist 800-521-2779
Rental Car Allowance $35.00 per day for a maximum of $175.00